Posted on 12/05/2016 by Kirsty Craig
One of the most trusted names in travel and tourism within the UK, an award winning and rapidly expanding business, are seeking to expand the team of permanent full time and part time holiday Sales Specialists!
Based at attractive City Centre offices, your focus will be on converting inbound enquiries and calls to confirmed bookings, along with the quality of our customer experience. You will find our customers their perfect holiday through a combination of listening skills, excellent communication, and an ability to sell through service.
In addition, you will benefit from on-going training and coaching, career prospects, superb holiday discounts, travel insurance and childcare vouchers, contributory pension and private healthcare after 12 months! We can also accommodate those wanting between 20 to 37.5 hours per week.
Our sales and customer service advisors will...
- Handle inbound holiday queries via the telephone
- Build rapport, listen and ask relevant questions to determine individual customer need
- Use judgement and initiative to discuss options and introduce alternatives
- Provide customers with accurate information on holiday cottages features, benefits and availability
- Make the booking and close the sale within the first telephone contact
- Carry out necessary computerised administration and email correspondence
Successful sales and customer service advisor candidates will demonstrate...
- A friendly, warm and natural manner over the telephone
- Experience of a call centre or telephone based environments is useful but not essential, many of our Sales Advisors come from other environments such as retail or estate agency!
- Ability to multi-task whilst on the telephone; not fazed by the need to build rapport with the customer whilst searching locations, cottages and inputting information
- Initiative, searching for and suggesting alternative options
- Negotiation skills, evidence of upselling or cross selling products or services is ideal
- Confidence to close the sale and make the booking
- Computer savvy, comfortable with internet searches and email as a minimum
- Accurate keyboard skills and good grammar in email correspondence
- Flexibility, to include both evening and some weekend shifts into your work pattern
We have start dates for 23rd May and a later date in June, so, if you have well rounded customer contact skills, are enthusiastic and searching for the right company and role where you can really flourish, we would love to hear from you! Send your CV to email@example.com