Posted on 16/12/2016 by Tim Craig
Salary: £110K to £130K + Bonus
CVs to: email@example.com
Our client is an award winning leading ‘light’ in the commercial energy broking sector, working with both SMEs and large multinational corporates. With a reputation for delivering excellent cost savings to its clients, the company has embarked on an ambitious programme of change across the group which has created a clear opportunity to strengthen the SMT through the recruitment of a Chief Commercial Officer with specific responsibility for the SME customer operation.rite something here...
Reporting directly to the CEO and working with the Executive team, as Chief Commercial Officer your contribution in this post will go a long way towards shaping the future of the business. The key focus of this role is to develop future business opportunities and channels for the SME customer base through applying strong change and leadership skills to drive transformation and get performance results through your people.
So what will you take responsibility for?
- Leveraging optimum performance of the SME customer base through the client’s direct operation, including the delivery of a balanced set of KPIs Identify and make the case for new business opportunities targeted at the SME population, including new products and channel
- Leading from the front and creating passion and energy for delivering results in business-as-usual performance or the change agenda
- Working closely with the Head of Change, shape and drive the strategic transformation agenda for the SME operation whilst ensuring tangible benefits aligned to Business Performance and Strategy, are achieved
- Driving the ‘One Company’ culture, working collaboratively with senior colleagues across the organisation to ensure synergies and efficiencies are identified through a process of continuous improvement to obtain the best outcome for the Company
- All aspects of the delivery of income, financial and headcount targets/budgets
- Being a ‘Leader’ of leaders, providing dynamic, inspirational leadership to the teams, ensuring all performance management and development deliverables are carried out in an effective and timely manner
- Creating a coaching culture, nurturing talent and ensuring that a strong succession plan is in place for all key roles Identifying and mitigating of risks across all key functions and using expert knowledge to influence risks collaboratively across the business
- Developing an extensive external network of relevant contacts and clients
So are you…??
- An experienced leader of others who has created and led successful teams in a collaborative, fast moving organisation which is experiencing huge change and growth
- Someone who knows how to take people on a positive journey of change and transformation?
- The kind of person who understands the change process and continuous improvement techniques and who can deliver integration change across the whole organisation?
- Highly skilled in operational and sales management with a proven ability to drive results with pace and enthusiasm?
- An accomplished communicator on every level with clients as well as at board level and your own team Someone with truly excellent strategic, creative and financial acumen?
- Already based up here in the North West or looking to relocate back up here?
Do you have…
- The drive, the vision and the ability to lead people in a changing, dynamic environment?
- A highly analytical and detail focus approach in finding more than one solution to a particular problem?
- A collaborative leadership style which enables you to work at all levels within the business and engage people with the overall vision?
- The inclination and will to challenge and question your fellow executive team members?
- The courage to stand by your decisions and bounce back if it all goes wrong?
- A degree or equivalent
An excellent salary and package is on offer for the right person.
Closing date for applications is 6th January 2017