Posted on 16/12/2016 by Kirsty Craig
Salary: £80K to £90K + Bonus
CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with both SMEs and large multinational corporates, our client is an award winning leading ‘light’ in the commercial energy broking sector. The company is now embarking on an ambitious programme of change across the group and this has created a rare opportunity for a highly experienced Head of Change and Transformation to join the SMT and lead and drive the company’s dynamic transformation agenda.
Reporting directly to the CEO and working closely with the Executive team, your contribution as Head of Change & Transformation will go a long way towards shaping the future of the business. The key focus of the role is to influence and shape the strategic change program for the business and deliver that change at pace across the organisation, working with proven and pragmatic methodologies.
So what will you take responsibility for?
- The developing and executing of a prioritised transformation and continuous improvement agenda at pace with measurable, tangible benefits aligned to business strategy
- Using your expertise to identify and mitigate risks to delivery, to ensure the portfolio delivers maximum value to drive cost reduction and/or revenue generation
- Creating passion and energy for the change agenda and ensuring that change and continuous improvement become embedded in the company’s culture and DNA
- Be fully accountable for the delivery of cultural, business and process change across the group
- Ensuring all relevant projects and related activities are managed to time and cost budgets
- The development of leaders across the business to ensure they are equipped to take ownership of process and continuous improvements
- To make sure that quality assurance techniques are fully embedded across the business
- Provide Leadership to the Change Teams, making certain that all performance management and development deliverables are carried out effectively and timely
- A very experienced senior change and transformation professional?
- Highly skilled in change management, process and continuous improvement techniques?
- Able to drive the right level of pace and enthusiasm for transformation across the business?
- A well rounded change professional strong in the delivery of value add cultural, business, procedural and integration change across an organisation?
- Someone who has a thorough and demonstrable knowledge of effective project management techniques and who can apply those techniques pragmatically on every level?
- Skilled in taking the team with you on the change journey through strong leadership and motivating others?
- Strategic and creative in your approach, with sound financial acumen?
- Politically astute and able to cope under pressure?
- Able to actively engage leaders across the business to develop their skills in process and continuous improvement?
- Degree level educated?
- Internal or external Consulting experience (manager level, Big 4) or equivalent
Closing date for applications…6th January 2017