Posted on 4/01/2017 by Rachel Hough
Day 6 of our Clarity7 Management Development Programme, focuses on making the correct recruitment decisions.
One of the key HR functions any manager will perform is to recruit and retain the right talent for their business. This is important for any organisation, getting it wrong can be both costly and detrimental to the existing team.
Our workshop, delivered by qualified trainer and facilitator who is also an expert in selection and recruitment, will develop the skills required for successful recruitment using modern tools and techniques.
Learning objectives are:
- Exploration of candidate attraction and selection techniques
- Developing a process that works for you
- Understanding and complying with recruitment legislation
- Becoming practiced in the format and structure of competency based interviewing
- How to manage and control the recruitment process
- How to position your company as an employer of choice
- Gain the confidence to know when “it’s a fit”
This interactive day is delivered at our Chester training centre and is a steal at just £240 +VAT, to include lunch and refreshments.
To book please call Rachel on 01244 515546 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What our delegates say...
"It was very well explained and we were guided into finding our own answers."
"Excellent course – led by a highly motivated and dynamic facilitator."
"Brill, enjoyable 10/10. We learnt a lot and had fun doing it."