|Job Title:||Bi-lingual Customer Services Co-ordinator|
A leading manufacturer, known globally for their high quality and state of the art products and services, is seeking two talented Bi-lingual Customer Services Co-ordinators to join a small, friendly and committed team.
One position will focus on the growing Middle Eastern customer portfolio and the other will focus on the UK and Europe. The ideal candidates will have the relevant language skills to assist communication with our UK and export markets: Arabic, French, Italian and Spanish in addition to English are all useful to us.
Working within an engineering and technical environment, this varied role calls for high volume customer communication to support the end to end order process, working to deadlines.
In return you will receive a salary of £21,000 - £23,000 per annum, plus a generous holiday entitlement, free parking and attractive Monday to Friday office hours.
As a Customer Services Administrator your duties will be to..
- Interact with your assigned accounts professionally, using well developed listening skills to understand requirements, respond to their needs and build long term relationships
- Utilise language skills to assist customers throughout the order process
- Receive, schedule and enter orders, advising and informing on technical and sales enquiries
- Monitor and progress orders through the process; to dispatch, shipping and export
- Problem solve and handle complaints to resolution
- Support other team members and interact with colleagues across the supply chain to pursue the speedy resolution of customer issues
- Maintain all required paperwork, CRM records and documentation
The ideal Multilingual Customer Services Administrator will demonstrate the following skills and experience…
- A good standard of written and verbal communication in English, plus one or more of the following languages is highly advantageous; Arabic, Spanish, French or Italian
- A proven background within customer services, preferably gained from a bespoke or technical product
- Experience within an engineering or manufacturing environment is ideal
- Ability to assimilate information, gaining the required knowledge quickly
- Expert multi-tasking ability, able to prioritise workload and thrive within a high volume and deadline driven environment
- Ability to use judgement to support decision making
- A procedural focus with a willingness to question processes and procedures
- Knowledge of exporting processes is helpful
- A willingness to get from behind the headset and meet with our valued customers occasionally
- Working knowledge of IT packages; Excel, Word and Outlook, with the ability to pick up new ones quickly
- A focus on teamwork, with a supportive nature and ability to build rapport with others
Closing date for applications is the 9th March.