An innovative and growing company with a dynamic ethos seek a motivated individual with great communication skills, to support the customer and sales process of their on-line resource for Primary schools. Within this newly created role you will join a small and friendly team possessing a proven track record within the Education sector and who really want to make a difference to the lives of young people.
You will work 37 hours per week and for the right candidate flexibility in hours can be offered; including the consideration of part time hours or term time only working. You will receive a salary of £18,000, with the opportunity to earn an additional £2500 per annum by meeting targets.
The Customer and Sales Support will be involved with the following activities:
- Contacting schools and Headteachers who have recently attended training, by telephone and email, to answer questions and assess if the product is of interest to them
- A lead role in the delivery of customer service and post sales care to our customers
- Monitoring emails and website enquiries and responding quickly and effectively
- Maximising client retention and co-ordinating renewing customers
- Co-creating and sending out information to our client base to include offers and newsletters
- Providing monthly sales reports and feedback to the management team
- Keeping the CRM system up to date
- Occasional attendance at relevant Exhibitions
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- A track record of turning warm leads or enquiries into customers
- Excellent communication skills is a must, both verbal and written, possessing the confidence to speak with Schools and Headteachers
- An understanding of the primary education sector is very helpful, perhaps you have been a teaching assistant, sports coach or similar
- Good IT abilities with MS Word, Email and Internet skills essential, if you can Mailmerge and use Mailchimp, even better!
- Motivated, proactive and target driven
- Be an ideas person, with previous Marketing experience advantageous
- Effective within a small and dedicated team, where individual contribution and support to others is key to our success
- Please note that this role is subject to an enhanced DBS check
The closing date for applications is 18th April 2017. To apply please send your CV and covering email to email@example.com