An innovative business that makes renting easy for both Tenants and Landlords through ground-breaking technology, is strengthening their team with the addition of a Tenant Champion. Providing help and support at every touchpoint of the customer journey, using varying methods of communication, sits at the heart of this role.
The flexibility exists to work from the head office in Liverpool and your home to accommodate your lifestyle and some evening work.
Reporting to the company founders, the Customer Service & Communication Manager will..
- Raise the company profile and attract potential tenants through creating and managing digital marketing; social media content and blogs
- Be the first point of contact; managing and providing customer service through email, Live chat and telephone
- Help to identify and establish new markets who can benefit from the service
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both new and existing tenants, educating them on the service benefits
- Create, manage and follow both an effective on-boarding and engagement process and an effective retention plan
- Interrogate and analyse data to influence action and suggest improvements to services and process
- Create reports for use by other colleagues
The ideal Customer Service & Communication Manager will demonstrate;
- A breadth of well-developed customer service skills which includes web-based/live chat delivery, gained from either a B2B or B2C environment
- Being passionate about making a difference and genuinely caring about the outcome
- An ability to work on own initiative and independently
- Sensitivity to the challenges and diversity of situations that tenants face, if you have worked in lettings or have rented yourself – even better!
- Data analysis skills to direct action and improvements
- Research skills, for blog material and to support our own continuous learning
- Digital Marketing expertise for the management of Blogs and Social Media is ideal
- The ability to design and create effective working structures and processes
- Being effective in a small team where individual contribution counts
- Having an appreciation of CRM systems
Closing date for applications is the 31st August 2018