An innovative and multi award-winning Educational consultancy seek a proactive and motivated individual to provide a positive experience to our Primary School clients. Encouraging engagement with our on-line resource at each touchpoint of the customers journey sits at the heart of this role.
You will join a friendly team possessing a proven track record within the Education sector and who are passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people. Working attractive office hours of Monday to Friday 9-5 in fantastic city centre offices, you will receive a salary of between £20,000-£25,000 per annum, to include a quarterly performance related bonus.
The role of the Customer Service & Sales support involves…
- Contacting Schools and Headteachers across the UK who have recently attended our training events
- Answering questions & queries and processing sales of our online resource
- Analysing data to establish customer usage and use this to direct communication, ensuring that the appropriate contact, support and training is provided
- Engaging with our 10,000 existing users monthly through co-creating newsletters and offers
- Following a process to encourage engagement and therefore maximise retention rates
- Monitoring emails and website enquiries and responding quickly and effectively
- Updating the CRM system
The Customer Service and Sales support will demonstrate…
- A breadth of customer contact skills. For example; on-boarding, relationship building, engagement and retention
- An ability to convert warm leads or enquiries into sales
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, possessing the confidence to speak with Schools and Headteachers
- Good IT abilities with MS Word, Email and Internet skills essential
- Motivation, organisation and ability to follow a process with a focus on improvement
- Being effective within a small and dedicated team, where individual contribution and providing support to others is key to our success
- Being a proactive ideas person who is driven to make a difference within the company
- Experience from a number of different Industries will fit with what we do; B2B, B2C, Travel, Education or Contact centre, more importantly is the attitude and personality which will help our business continue to grow!
- Please note that this role is subject to an enhanced DBS check