We are looking for experienced and professional customer services advisors to join a stable and growing telephone based team, just in time for the busy retail period!
If you enjoy delivering the sort of brilliant, personalised customer service which builds great relationships and keeps customers coming back time after time, if you can make a positive impact on this business...who are leaders in their field, then this opportunity could be just the role for you!
Attractive office hours of Monday to Friday accompany the role, working 30 hours during core period of 10am – 4pm. But if you need less than that or even more we are still happy to hear from you! We are a true living wage employer and in addition we offer free parking (and bike shed!), free hot drinks and fruit, plus you will be well supported and trained though your induction period.
The responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor are to
- Make outbound calls calls to our world-wide client base, who are mostly churches and schools, to promote repeat business though the special offers and discounts available on our products
- Develop and nurture the relationship with our customers to ensure they always come back to us
- Problem solve and make decisions about what is best for the customer and our business
- Double check the detail - get it right first time
- Effectively operate our e-commerce system and to help our customers to navigate it
- Handle a variety of inbound calls and email queries, covering orders and returns, with an empathetic and understanding manner
- Be confidence in giving quotes, negotiating and getting the sale- taking great care to introduce products appropriate for the customer needs.
- Be proactive; with opportunities for new clients who can benefit from our product range
- General administration duties.
The ideal Customer Service Advisor will demonstrate...
●Experience and success within a customer service or sales environnment – people from a retail or a call centre backgrounds do really well here!
● Knowledge of what good customer service looks like, and how this creates a sale through service
●Confidence and great communication over the telephone, with a warm and professional approach to dealing with customers
●Excellent listening and questioning skills to really enable you to understand what the customer needs
●Being at ease with technology and computer packages, including basic MS Word, Excel and Outlook knowledge, if you have any experience with navigating e-commerce sites, then that would be really useful
●Self-motivation and focus to achieve reasonable targets
A knowledge of Christian products is helpful, but full training will be given