An innovative and multi-award winning Educational consultancy seek a dynamic and motivated individual to support various touch points with our schools; initial training delivery, engagement with, and re-subscriptions of our on-line resource for Primary schools. This is achieved through the provision of superb customer service, support and events co-ordination.
You will join a small and friendly team possessing a proven track record within the Education sector and who are passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people. Working attractive office hours of Monday to Friday 9-5, the role is based in fantastic city centre offices, you will receive a salary of between £22,500-£25,000 per annum to include a performance related bonus.
The Customer Support & Event Co-ordinator will be involved with the following activities:
- Planning and organising teacher training events across the UK
- Co-ordinating all logistics, materials and consultants for multiple training events
- Contacting our existing schools and headteachers to provide post sales care
- Helping to make the user experience as positive as possible
- Engaging with our 10,000 existing users monthly through co-creating newsletters and offers
- Examining and analysing data to identify user frequency and provide appropriate contact and support
- Co-ordinating renewing customers and following a process to maximise retention rates
- Establishing new relationships with schools and partners, communicating our mission and educating those as to the benefits of working with us
- Ensuring the CRM system is maintained and up to date
The ideal Customer Support & Event co-ordinator will demonstrate the following:
- Superb organisational skills, being a brilliant multi-tasker
- Inbound or outbound customer service, account management or sales experience; this might be gained from a B2B or B2C environment, from a call centre, office, or face to face experience
- Building relationships with clients and providing breadth of service; post sales, engagement, retention and problem solving are all useful
- Excellent communication skills and the natural confidence to speak with schools, headteachers and other partners
- Knowledge of the education sector is really helpful, but not essential
- Previous experience of event or training logistics is really helpful but again not essential
- Being an ideas person, sharing our passion for the product and learning
- Motivated, proactive, and the tenacity to meet targets
- Being effective within a small and dedicated team, where individual contribution and support to others is key to our success
- Good IT abilities with MS Word, Email and Internet skills essential, if you can Mailmerge and use Mailchimp, even better!
- Please note that this role is subject to an enhanced DBS check
The closing date for this role is 10th August 2018.