An original and agile Design Lead is required by our client – specialists in creative communications solutions for the corporate market and absolute champions of D & I and gender equality. The business is at a significant point in its growth which could see international client wins, double the turnover. You will be integral to achieving this growth through your creative and effective interpretation of client briefs and your ability to bring those ideas to life to inspire, engage and motivate your team.
You will be responsible for overseeing all output from the studio and ensuring it complies with internal Quality Standards. The key focus of the role is to act as a guide on all creative direction including design concepts and ideas.
Your key responsibilities as Team Lead will be…
- Participating and collaborating in client briefing calls to discuss and interpret briefs
- Leading creative briefing sessions with your team to advise on concepts, trends and best practices
- Ensuring you are up-to-date with industry developments to help generate fresh and innovative ideas
- Working with clients to consult on and develop their brand guidelines for PowerPoint presentations
- Identifying issues which will affect time or quality of delivery and offer potential solutions
- Reviewing and advising on all studio output ensuring deliverables are in line with both the client’s objectives and company quality standards
- Providing ongoing performance feedback and delivering appraisals for your team
The successful candidate …
- Will have proven experience in delivering high-quality, multi-channel design with emphasis on digital and animation
- Will have demonstrable experience in a Leadership role, ideally from an agency environment
- Will have excellent and proven understanding of key design principles
- Will possess an in depth knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Will possess superb attention to detail