|Job Title:||Field Sales Executive|
|Location:||Birmingham, Cheltenham, Coventry|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Contact Name:||Kirsty Craig|
An excellent opportunity for an ambitious Field Sales Executive to join this well established and innovative manufacturing SME. It’s a fast-moving, dynamic environment with a great people culture, where commitment and a ‘yes we can’ attitude are both welcomed and appreciated by the directors.
Based mainly from home, your main focus as the Field Sales Executive will be on identifying new business opportunities on a national basis, and managing the process in order to build, and maintain successful and enduring business relationships. Excellent career progression exists within this team-focused organisation if you have the drive, determination and aspiration to build a long-term future with the company.
As the Field Sales Executive, your key responsibilities are to:
- Identify commercial opportunities to develop and deliver profitable revenue streams, customers and projects
- Develop a strong pipeline of new customer leads
- Present, promote and sell products/services to achieve and exceed agreed targets
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Co-ordinate activity with team members and other functions within the business
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
To be a successful Field Sales Executive you will have the following skills and experience:
- A business graduate looking for your 2nd/3rd job to progress a career in field sales/ business development, preferably with either an interest or some experience in the technical/manufacturing sector
- A high standard of IT literacy with some experience of working with a CRM system
- Be of a confident, outgoing personality with strong communication skills and the ability to build sound relationships with people at all levels
- Both enjoy and be able to respond to, a challenge and the opportunity to learn and grow your skills and knowledge
- A positive, proactive approach with the ability to manage own workload and a willingness to learn
- Must be used to working to and achieving targets
- Be an entrepreneurial thinker and technically astute
- Ideally live anywhere south of Birmingham into Gloucestershire, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Oxfordshire etc.
It is a full-time Executive position and in return, you will receive an initial salary of £25,000 plus an annual bonus of up to £10K per annum plus expenses, with the potential for a company car or car allowance in six to twelve months.
Closing date for applications 2nd March 2018