An award winning leader in the commercial energy broking industry seeks to appoint a commercially astute and proactive Head of Sector. This varied and challenging opportunity focuses on increasing the revenue of existing blue chip customers within the retail arena. Partly field based, you will head up account development and initiatives to reduce customer churn through both individual contribution and the effective leadership of an account management team, who are responsible for renewing and increasing revenue across a broad range of energy products, ultimately managing the end to end service delivery.
The company has embarked on an exciting change programme with a clear emphasis on the growth of the portfolio, resulting in a sharper focus of the account manager role. This creates a clear opportunity for a highly experienced and entrepreneurial Account Director or Senior Sales Manager to shape the future of the Retail Sector.
Reporting directly to the CCO the Head of Sector will…
The ideal Head of Sector candidate will…
- Demonstrate proven experience and success in Blue chip Account Management
- Ideally be from an Energy background, although superb candidates from service industries; Finance, Utilities and Telecoms will be considered
- Demonstrate a consultative approach, be professional, with expertise in selling concepts and solutions
- Possess Leadership skills to effectively direct, coach, support and delegate
- Be financially savvy to understand and operate a P&L account
- Have the gravitas to operate at and inspire confidence at board level negotiations
- Understand the drivers within the Retail sector
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial attitude
- A collaborative attitude and ability to influence other teams to get the job done
- Be able to spend 2- 3 days per week in the office in Lancashire and be centrally based for ease of access to the motorway system