A fantastic opportunity for an experienced L&D consultant, Trainer or Corporate Educator to join a small but growing team and be a pivotal part in shaping the future of the L&D department.
You might already be in-house or operate on a consultancy basis and would relish the challenge and variety of delivering the full training cycle across a growing business, and in so doing make a difference within a company that is passionate about the development and engagement of its employees.
Working attractive office hours of 9am-5pm, there is an extensive benefit package available (including Yoga classes!) and you will be supported in your own advancement. Some travel is required for delivery at other sites within the UK.
The role of the Learning and Development Advisor/Trainer/Educator is to…
- Consult with key stakeholders and senior management to understand and analyse the training needs of each business area
- Use your initiative and creativity to design and deliver engaging and interactive programmes that support all learning interventions, including behavioural and management level requirements
- Organise and deliver several education projects and aims, managing them through to successful completion
- Evaluate the delivery and implement any continuous improvement recommendations
- Collate requirements from end of year PDP appraisals, and perform analysis
- Provide 1:1 coaching and feedback to ensure support and guidance is provided when a need is identified across the business
- Support the development of the L&D Assistant
The ideal Learning and Development Advisor/Trainer/Educator will demonstrate..
- Part qualified CIPD, or hold an appropriate qualification; City and Guilds Level 3, 7307, DTLLS, Level 5 diploma in Education and Training
- Breadth and depth of knowledge and experience across the full training cycle; training needs analysis, design, delivery and evaluation, with exposure to management theory and soft skills improvement
- An engaging and interactive style, with the ability to use different techniques to deliver the required results at all levels across the business
- A proven ability to be effective within a corporate environment, having the skills to support, challenge, question and coach when required
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to shape, prioritise and drive multiple projects forward in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication with polished presentation skills
- PC literate in Microsoft products e.g. Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to build relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Being an enthusiastic, credible and positive team player, who has lots of ideas and is as excited as we are about the potential here
- Experience in using different mediums to deliver such as webinars, e-learning, etc is helpful but not essential as we can learn together
- Being a car owner/driver