An award winning video production company are seeking to strengthen their creative team with the addition of a Project Co-ordinator/Administrator.
Working in a well-equipped office which is based in beautiful surroundings on the Chester outskirts, a quality focused and organised individual is needed to help manage the impressive and diverse client portfolio and to ensure the delivery of website, training and promotional films to agreed timescales.
Between 16-22 hours per week can be accommodated, with the ideal start date being September/October 2017. This is a brilliant opportunity to work within a friendly and skilled production team, many of whom have trained at the BBC/ITV.
The Project Co-ordinator/Administrator will
- Plan and co-ordinate video production projects, schedules and tasks
- Organise and ensure that high quality content is delivered at each stage of the projects
- Track expenditures and manage the budget on each project
- Work autonomously and liaise effectively with technical team members to ensure that productions are delivered on time, within budget and that the outcomes exceed client expectations
- Manage communications with clients and set expectations of project timescales
- Implement and adhere to project management process and encourage others to do the same
- Balance multiple priorities and several video productions successfully
- Build strong and positive relationships with internal and external customers
- Assist with marketing the business through emails and telephone contact
The project co-ordinator will demonstrate these essential attributes:
- Strong organisation skills, ideally combined with project management experience
- An ability to work in a fast moving and collaborative environment and balance multiple priorities successfully
- Strong knowledge of administrative processes with an ability to create order through creating and implementing structured processes
- Being a superb communicator, customer focused and able to engage our clients over the telephone and by email
- Technically savvy, being familiar with iMac operation and also MS Office; Word and Excel.
- Highly organised, efficient and process orientated
- A willingness to promote our services to potential corporate clients by email or telephone
- Ideally, the candidate will also demonstrate a solid understanding of film and video production processes either from qualifications gained or previous experience in the media or marketing industry