Due to growth and expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and qualified Registered Manager to set up and run a new service.
Working with the Safeguarding and Quality Officers, Service Co-Ordinators, Senior Service Support Officers, SSO’s and support workers, you must ensure that all aspects of care-delivery are met promptly, effectively, profitably and to a high standard. You will also be responsible for continuously improving the processes and standards we deliver, actively working with the Company team and external bodies to provide a safe and efficient service at all times. You should remain up to date with current legislation and CQC guidelines relating to the delivery of care. You should plan to achieve ‘outstanding’ on CQC inspections, ensuring compliance in all areas.
The Ideal Registered Manager will demonstrate..
- Holding or working towards a minimum of QCF Level 5 qualification
- Management experience within the domiciliary sector
- Experience of working with internal and external teams to deliver solutions
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- An understanding of operational care within home care; assessment of standards, person centred care
- Commitment to providing a high standard of care and ability to follow procedures
- Sound decision making and judgement
- Self-motivated, resilience and deadline focused.
- An understanding of Care Company planning tools e.g. Quikplan
- Experience of creating and updating documentation
The closing date for the role is the 30th August 2018. Please send your CV to email@example.com