|Job Title:||Risk Manager|
|Salary:||£37,000 + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kirsty Craig|
Our client is one of the most successful companies in its sector, operating through various large retailing organisations as well has directly with the consumer. The role of Risk Manager has been created in response to increasing demand within the business for specific focus on the effective management of a Risk Assurance framework across all areas of the Group’s business.
Reporting into Group General Counsel, as Risk Manager you will play an important part in ensuring the organisation meets its legal obligations across its product and service portfolio. This is an excellent opportunity to broaden your skill set in a positive and supportive environment.
The key responsibilities of the Risk Manager will be…
- Drafting/implementing risk management processes and policies
- Reviewing fraud management processes with a focus on card payments
- Engaging with all departments within the organisation to enhance and embed risk management processes
- Assisting the Head of Audit with the management of the internal audit process; to include the tracking of internal audit issues and reports to the Audit Committee
- Acting as Assistant Data Protection Officer and be responsible for the relevant policies and procedures
- Providing support to the Compliance Officer
- Establishing good working relationships with staff to lead and promote best practice in risk management
- Enhance and promote the risk escalation process
The successful candidate…
- Must have knowledge/experience of risk management processes and procedures (including fraud management)
- Is experienced in Internal Audit processes and all that they entail
- Will ideally have a pre-paid card products background and knowledge of FCA, Mastercard and E-money/ Payment Services regulations
- Preferably has experience in AML and data protection regulations and procedures
- Will be able to demonstrate skills in complex problem solving and critical reasoning
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-known, forward thinking company which offers excellent prospects for the longer term. Salary is c £37K + benefits. If you think your experience and skills are a good match for what our client is looking for, then please apply now using the link and don’t forget your CV!