An innovative and multi-award winning Educational consultancy is looking for a motivated and confident individual with great communication skills to support the customer contact and sales process for their on-line resource into Primary schools. All contacts are warm and there is absolutely no cold calling required! The focus is firmly on the quality of the customer contact and not the quantity.
You will join a small, highly dedicated and enthusiastic team who have a proven track record within the Education sector and who really want to make a difference to the lives of young people. Based in a lovely city centre office, both full and part time hours will be considered for the right candidate, though a minimum of 25 hours per week is required – fulltime hours being 37.5 per week. This role attracts a salary of between £18K and £24K pa (pro rata for part time) and includes commission based on successful achievement of realistic targets.
The Sales and Customer Support will be involved with the following activities:
- Contacting schools and Headteachers who have recently attended training, by telephone and email, to answer questions and assess if the product is of interest to them
- Monitoring emails and dealing effectively with telephone and website enquiries for information about the company and services
- Providing monthly sales reports and feedback to the management team
- Inputting and maintaining data and ensuring that the CRM system is up to date
- Following the sales pipeline process
The ideal candidate will demonstrate…
- An inbound or outbound customer contact or sales background; this might be gained from a B2B or B2C environment, you might have retail, call centre or a financial background. The right personality and attitude is more important to us
- A successful track record of converting warm leads or enquiries into customers
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The confidence to speak with Schools and Headteachers
- An understanding of the primary education sector (helpful but not essential)
- Good IT abilities with MS Word, Email and Internet skills essential, if you have CRM skills that’s even better!
- Motivation, organisation and the ability to follow a process
- Being effective within a small and dedicated team, where individual contribution and providing support to others is key to our success
- Please note that this role is subject to an enhanced DBS check
Closing date for applications is 5th April 2018