The Clarity Coaching programme...
Its not just about putting someone through a training course and expecting instant results. The embedding of those newly acquired skills and behaviours in the immediate period following training, is absolutely crucial to that training being a worthwhile investment.
The number of companies reporting the use of coaching and mentoring in dealing with under performance and lifting capability in good performers, doubled from 2009 to 2011, according to the CIPD ‘The Coaching Climate’ survey published in September 2011.
Coaching on a one to one basis for a short period following training, ensures that learning is carried through to behaviour on a consistent and on-going basis. Delivered by our professional, ILM qualified coaches, it’s a brilliant way of helping others to improve, develop, learn new skills, find personal success, achieve aims and to manage life change and personal challenges effectively.
What will coaching bring to your business?
- Driving individual transitions into new roles and promotions
- Achieving improved communication and cohesion within teams
- Increasing capability in business to operate, lead and manage
- Improved retention and increased job satisfaction
Comments from our coachees...
'I feel I’ve made real progress, especially with regards to delivering effective delegation and feedback and managing the supporter vs. controller aspect.'
'I think you did a great job of helping me to see the problem Rachel – thank you!'
The Clarity Mentoring programme...
‘..the skill of the mentor comes from past experiences and is broad-based, unlike training which has a more targeted background’ Peter Hill (2004)’
We love helping new business owners who would like to learn from our experiences and so we can work with you as business mentors for as long as you need us to. Just two hours a month for a minimum period of six months will provide you with consistent support, guidance and practical help to give you an above average chance of achieving those important goals that you are aiming for.
Benefits to you, the mentee…
- Development outcomes which may include – knowledge, technical and behavioural improvements
- Better management of career goals
- Developing a wider network of influence
- Increased confidence and self-awareness which helps build performance and contribution
- Line managers and HR also gain from better employee focus and engagement
So if you think you and your business could benefit from working with us through our mentoring programme, give Kirsty a call on 01244 515548 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our coaches and mentors have achieved the Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring, a nationally recognised qualification from the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM).