Clarity7 – creating strong managers for your business....
An inadequate or unskilled manager can unconsciously sabotage the effort of their team and your business - after all, people don't generally leave a job, they leave a poor manager. So how do you avoid this happening? Easy! Invest in the RIGHT training to help your managers build and develop their skills so they become truly exceptional leaders.
The most effective management training is positive, relevant and strategically important…and should always be considered an investment, not a cost. It's all about minimising risk in your business and enhancing, not diminishing, your reputation as an employer of choice in an increasingly competitive world.
Every manager needs to, and should, acquire a set of core skills which allows them to continuously improve as their experience as a manager grows. Our accredited and innovative programme of professional management development masterclasses is delivered by qualified, experienced experts in business and HR management, and will fast track the learning process for all.
The full course is CPD accredited and will earn participants 49 hours of CPD.
The masterclasses examine...
- Defining the role and skills of an effective manager
- Setting the HR strategy for successful people management
- Building high performance in your team
- Performance management
- Effective disciplinary and grievance management
- Successful recruiting techniques
- Developing a coaching style
Forthcoming Dates for your Diary!
- May 24th 2018 - Next full cohort commences with Defining The Role and Skills of an Effective Manager
- 28th June 2018 - HR for Non -HR Managers
- 26th July 2018 - Buliding high performance in teams and the essential soft skills
- 27th September 2018 - Feedback essentials, Performance Management and Appraisals
Please click on the link to download our syllabus or contact us to book your place
What our delegates say….
"I completed this course last year, it was fantastic and Rachel Hough was extremely knowledgeable. It has really helped me to understand my role better and given me the tools to deal with staff in a more professional and balanced way. I would recommend this course to anybody wanting to expand their managerial capabilities."
“Excellent course – led by a highly motivated and dynamic facilitator.”
“10/10, Very informative and engaging. Personal and small workshop, so very reflective of my usual working environment.”
“10/10, It was very well explained and we were guided into finding our own answers.”