Kirsty Craig Associates Ltd is a HR and Recruitment Consultancy based in Chester, Cheshire.
What information do we collect about you?
Candidates: We collect information from you when you register with us, apply for a vacancy, voluntarily complete a form to download information, or to contact us. This includes:
- Telephone Number
- CV/Work History/Education/Qualifications and Training
- Copies of Passport/Birth Certificate/National Insurance Number
- Information on work preferences e.g. location, type or role, sector
- Interview notes (if applicable)
- Outcome of any applications (if applicable)
- Financial information (Temps & employees only)
- References (if applicable, temps & employees)
- Communications between ourselves and you
Clients/potential clients: We collect information about you when you complete the contact us form on the website or get in touch with us via phone/email/networking. Information we will hold on you includes:
- Workplace address
- Work telephone number
- Work email address
- Communications between ourselves and you
- Details of any projects we undertake with you
- Contact details of financial contact for payment of invoice (past and current clients)
All website visitors: Website usage information is collected using cookies which you can find out more about under the heading “Cookies”.
How do we collect information from you?
The information you give us: You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.kirstycraigassociates.co.uk or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a promotion or survey, during the course of any other activity commonly carried out on our site and when you report a problem with our site.
From our Website: With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plugin types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouseovers), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
How will we use the information about you?
Candidates: We collect your information about you to process your application for an applied for vacancy and to, if you agree, allow us to contact you by phone or email about other vacancies we think may be of interest. With your consent we may share your information with selected third parties, either potential employers to source employment for you or to engage you with a potential employer.
Clients/potential clients: We collect information about you to identify services we offer which may be relevant to you and, if you agree, to let you know by email or phone about products or services we think may be of interest to you.
Kirsty Craig Associates Ltd will not share your information without prior consent from you to Third Parties.
How long do we hold your information?
Candidates: With your consent we will hold your information for two years. If at any point you decide you no longer wish for us to do this, you may request to be forgotten by email.
Clients/potential clients: With your consent we will hold your information for five years. If at any point you no longer wish to contacted you may update you may unsubscribe from our mailing list by either clicking unsubscribe at the end of any marketing email, email or write to us at the following address.
Where do we store your information?
The data that we collect from you is held within the EU.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmissions at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email.
Access to your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the following address.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information that you think is inaccurate.
Your right to be forgotten
When we remove your information, we will delete all information held on you from our CRM database, any hard copies we have will be removed from our files and securely destroyed.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can edit your browser not to accept cookies and the website above tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
- Or write to us at: FAO Kirsty Craig, Kirsty Craig Associates Ltd, 9 The Old Rectory, St Mary's Hill, Chester, CH1 2DW